[pacman-dev] Building docs fails

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Apr 3 11:48:06 EDT 2009

Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody an asciidoc expert around here.  The upgrade from
> asciidoc-8.4.0 to 8.4.{1,2} causes building docs to fail for me
> (output below).  Anybody want to look at this?

This fixes the error, but there is still lots of warnings given:

 Name
 ----
+repo-add - package database maintenance utility
 ////
 * If we use this below line, the manpage name comes out all weird. We also
 * can't use two separate lines, which is quite annoying. *
 repo-add, repo-remove - package database maintenance utilities
 ////
-repo-add - package database maintenance utility

It appears that a comment straight after the Name line is "not good"...
I haven't checked if the docs still look OK after fixing that.

Some of the warnings are apparently a known bug in asciidoc:
http://groups.google.com/group/asciidoc/browse_thread/thread/fd27add515597c06

Allan