[pacman-dev] pacman-git/master doesn't compile to me

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Mon Aug 24 12:58:58 EDT 2009

Hi!

Since bugs.archlinux.org is off-line, I send my problem here. When I
want to compile pacman, I get the following error:

dload.c: In function ‘download_internal’:
dload.c:107: error: ‘struct url’ has no member named ‘last_modified’
dload.c:145: error: ‘FETCH_UNCHANGED’ undeclared (first use in this function)
dload.c:145: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
dload.c:145: error: for each function it appears in.)

Probably my libfetch is too old, but our autoconf system should catch
this.

Bye