[pacman-dev] Another idea

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Thu Jan 15 19:46:49 EST 2009

> It sounds good, but isn't it a bit a step backward after this :
> http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=commit;h=72c0ab5c51d5119b6f81c768b1a0f6ff499df292
> However, we were not considering this new behavior in case of
> unresolvable dependency back then.

We should decide, whether we want this feature or not (before Bryan
spend hours with programming something, that we may not want)...

On the other hand here is the "should we move to graph structure in the
future?" question. If yes, we may not want to make a step back.
I don't know, I didn't plan any huge change in deps.c nowadays...

Bye