[pacman-dev] [GIT] The official pacman repository branch, master, updated. v3.2.2-67-g3d49d88

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Jan 17 02:19:55 EST 2009

Am Samstag 17 Januar 2009 02:57:31 schrieb Dan McGee:
> Let's see if Allan broke it!
>
> I'd like to give this split package stuff some time to bake, and then
> I'd like to do the 3.3.0 release. Please let the list know if you are
> using makepkg, and notice anything weird with building either split or
> non-split packages.

As I'd really like to see this feature soon in pacman it would be nice to have
some kind of makepkg-git package (in AUR). (I could do it if nnoone else
hadn't done it already)

I wonder if it would be usefull to decouple pacman and makepkg anyway; meaning
we'll have one package for each.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76