[pacman-dev] makepkg-git package

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 17 05:11:50 EST 2009

Hi all,

The splitpkg work has now made it into pacman's master branch so it
would be good to get some more testing on this.  I have made a
makepkg-git package that installs alongside the makepkg from pacman so
people can safely take this for a spin.  Read all about it and download
from http://dev.archlinux.org/~allan/makepkg-git.html

Just a reminder for those who want to test new features in pacman and
makepkg, Dan has pacman-git build that can be tried out.  Dan uses these
builds all the time, so the are fairly stable... He pushed a package
today so they will only be 1 patch different to my makepkg-git package.

x86:64:
[pacman-git-64]
Server = http://dev.archlinux.org/~dan/pacman-git

i686: