[pacman-dev] Hooks for pacman

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 23 11:55:31 EST 2009

Dan McGee wrote:
> Let's get this in a wiki, I think that is a great idea to get it
> hashed out and make sure we aren't forgetting about certain scenarios.
>
> Overall this seems like a workable approach.

I have made a wiki page for this:
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Allan/Pacman_Hooks

I have tried to hash out what I think would be a workable config file.
It is based on syntax used in pacman.conf so hopefully the parsing code
can be reused.  I think this is the most critical part of the proposal
to get right so people should add any suggestions they have.

Allan