[pacman-dev] Package signing again....

unohu unohu0 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:19:49 EDT 2009

IMHO it is a lack of direction rather than lack of man power. If there is a
correct road map/consensus of what/how we want to implement, i am sure there
are few persons here(including me) who would like to see this implemented
and are ready to work on this.

I understand that the current pacman devs are quite busy at the moment with
next 3.3 release, but if they can come up with a higher level design of what
needs to be implemented, we can start working on the boring part of coding
and other details :) .

This will also remove the uncertainty of whether the patches will get
accepted or will need a complete rework after spending a lot of time on
this.