[pacman-dev] Pacman 3.3 release imminent

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 22:50:08 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Dan McGee<dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, here we go.
>
> A call for translation updates will come in 2 or 3 days time when we
> have all messages finalized. You are welcome to start before then, but
> please do not submit anything until all strings are final.

Translation files have been posted. For those using GIT, you might as
well get them from there as these are simply exported from there as of
5 minutes ago:
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/pacman/
http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/libalpm/

Xavier or Giovanni- do you guys want to try and get the relevant
people informed about these so we can get the required updates?

On a related note, I'm going to rebuild pacman-git for both
architectures later tonight. Please give any feedback at all from
running these as it is the exact software that will go out in a few
days as the final 3.3 release.