[pacman-dev] untranslated string found (was: Pacman 3.3 release imminent)

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Tue Jul 28 07:48:26 EDT 2009

> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Dan McGee<dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, here we go.
>>
>> A call for translation updates will come in 2 or 3 days time when we
>> have all messages finalized. You are welcome to start before then, but
>> please do not submit anything until all strings are final.
>
> Translation files have been posted. For those using GIT, you might as
> well get them from there as these are simply exported from there as of
> 5 minutes ago:
> http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/pacman/
> http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/libalpm/
>
> Xavier or Giovanni- do you guys want to try and get the relevant
> people informed about these so we can get the required updates?
>
> On a related note, I'm going to rebuild pacman-git for both
> architectures later tonight. Please give any feedback at all from
> running these as it is the exact software that will go out in a few
> days as the final 3.3 release.
>
> -Dan

Bad news, guys. I have just found an untranslated sting in src/callback.c:
case PM_TRANS_CONV_REMOVE_PKGS:

printf(":: the following package(s) cannot be upgraded due to "
                 "unresolvable dependencies:\n");

It was strange that only the next string appears in hu.po ("Do you
want to skip...").

I will create a patch for this immediately (check my working repo).

Bye