[pacman-dev] 3.3.2 release soon

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Tue Oct 6 15:22:58 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Laszlo Papp <djszapi at archlinux.us> wrote:
> >> Well apparently no update coming. That's too bad, especially for
> >> Swedish and Chinese.
> >>

> > Please check the swedish translation, thanks.
> >

> Are you the one translating norwegian and swedish  ?
> Or is this only the work of Hans-Kristian Arntzen and Christian Larsson ?
> At least Hans answers to mail, but Christian never did. What gives ?
>
> Please clarify.

Hello Xavier!

I couldn't reproduce those lots of error in the translation file, just some,
but I tried to talk with Larsson and send mail him. He will give a feedback
as soon as he will has time for it, he is a person too, and has got other
things too apart from pacman translation updating, and this is not his main
job :) Please be patient.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp