[pacman-dev] Patch makepkg to use more [[ and (( bash syntax

Isaac Good pacman at isaac.otherinbox.com
Mon Oct 26 22:25:25 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> However, and I should get back to some discussion on these, I'm still
> not fond of the following patches:
> * makepkg: allow skipping intergrity checks when making source package
> * makepkg: rework --skip-integ
>
> But just a warning in case they clash with the patch from this thread.

I tried being careful that none of the changes I made in any way would
modify the expected behavior of the script in any way so I would not
expect any clash. The biggest behavioral change is that a lot of
variables are now tested for true/false eg (( ASROOT )). So long as
these variables are only set to 0 or 1 this will work fine. Some
variables (well, just SOURCEONLY) can take on the values 0, 1 or 2 so
it needs some extra care.

Hrm. I just noticed I missed a few spots. Lines 237, 324,1068, 1071.