[pacman-dev] Pacman 3.3.1 release?

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:51:45 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does someone more motivated than I want to make sure translators know
> we are ready for their submissions, and then handle the incoming
> submissions and get them prepped for merging? This just involves the
> usual start a git branch, import the submission, sanitize and check
> the incoming translation (copy po file in place, run "make
> <lang>.po-update", run make and make sure all messages are translated,
> rinse, repeat).

Giovanni, do you want to take this job back ? :)
You already did in the past, but I could refresh your memory,
detailing a bit more the steps described by Dan above.
I could also share two or three simple helper scripts that I used last
time , which simplifies the task of updating and checking each
translation.