[pacman-dev] Release plans

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Apr 23 05:29:49 CEST 2010

On 23/04/10 12:40, Jonathan Conder wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> 7) Any other patches waiting on the mailing list?
>>
>> Any other points/concerns people want to mention?
>
> I have a couple of unresolved bugs, FS#18769 and FS#18770. If they could
> be fixed for the next release that would be nice. There's a patch for
> the first one in the flyspray comments (and the mailing list), while the
> second one should be trivial. I hope these can be dealt with easily.

The patch for FS#18769 looks fine to me...  I have added it to the 3.4
target on Flyspray to remind everyone to give it a look.

FS#18770, could be trivial...  but probably needs discussed.  If there
is no patch (even a trivial), then it very likely will not get included
(based on past experience).

Allan