[pacman-dev] Release plans

Marc - A. Dahlhaus [ Administration | Westermann GmbH ] mad at wol.de
Fri Apr 23 10:02:35 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, den 23.04.2010, 12:00 +1000 schrieb Allan McRae:
> Hi,

Hello,

> Back on the 15th of March, Dan mentioned the idea of making a release in
> a month
> (http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2010-March/010514.html).
> So, given a month has passed, lets start making plans so we can do that
> next month!
>
> Things that need done before release:

--8<--

> 7) Any other patches waiting on the mailing list?

The include globbing patch. :)

Was Xaviers delta cleanup stuff merged?

I had a lightning stroke disaster last year which effectively killed my
UPS and took a softraid mirror with the bash-foo delta cleanup stuff i
worked on with it (it grilled the PSU, the mainboard and the hdds :-/ ).

Marc