[pacman-dev] [GIT] The official pacman repository annotated tag, v3.4.2, created. v3.4.2

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:49:40 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking up about this now? I thought I've asked everyone if there was
> more for 3.4.2 at least a few times in the last few weeks...
>
> I'll take a look at Jakob's patches for maint.

I thought I did but I couldn't find any proof. That said, I could not
find any trace of a discussion about 3.4.2 either.
The only thing I could see is that this bug was already targeted for
3.4.1 (for which I did find a mail on the ML) but it somehow passed
through.
And then I set the bug target to 3.4.2 so that it would appear in the
roadmap and I hoped it would not be forgotten that way :)

Anyway glad to see it's all fixed in maint now, so I will just pray
for a quick 3.4.3 release ! If there is anything I can do, I would be
happy to help.