[pacman-dev] [arch-dev-public] Warning 2/2: removing kde-unstable; KDE 4.4 in testing

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Feb 9 19:56:16 EST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 00:46:15 schrieb Allan McRae:
> I have asked several times for a bug report to be made on this one...

I am sorry. It's still on my todo list. I though it was one of those "having
the same pkgname in different repos" problems and it would be gone when those
packages are moved to extra. (there should be a report about this issue)

But it looks like this one is different and is a conflict between locally
installed pacakges and the ones in the repo. So, in your summary replace extra
by local and testing by extra.