[pacman-dev] Ignore the series of patches about package signing

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Jul 7 20:20:38 EDT 2010

On 08/07/10 10:06, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Unfortunately, the patches were corrupted by GMail when I mailed them.
> I'll try tomorrow by attaching them instead of inserting them in the
> body of the message. I just don't feel comfortable with git send-mail.
>
> Sorry for the noise.

I think we can still get the general idea of what is happening from
those patches and make comments, even if we can not apply them.

You should look into "git send-email".  I use msmtp as the mail relay
and I believe you can set that up to use the gmail smtp servers if you
do not have access to another one.

Allan