[pacman-dev] pacakge signing (I know again?)

Chris Bannister c.bannister at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 17:38:28 EDT 2010

Hey guys.

So before you ignore this as another "Where is package singing?" thread, I
would like to help. Im a CS student just finished my first year with a
decent understanding of C with a background of educated C++ (Uni forced me
to learn this). I want to at least help get gpg signing into a usable
testable state, but looking through the git project I cant really find where
to start and what needs doing to get up to a working state.

Sorry if this comes up a lot on the mailing list a lot, I just subscribed to
it, been on the general/dev list for a while.

Chris Bannister