[pacman-dev] pacakge signing (I know again?)

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:26:09 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:38 PM, Chris Bannister <c.bannister at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys.
>
> So before you ignore this as another "Where is package singing?" thread, I
> would like to help. Im a CS student just finished my first year with a
> decent understanding of C with a background of educated C++ (Uni forced me
> to learn this). I want to at least help get gpg signing into a usable
> testable state, but looking through the git project I cant really find where
> to start and what needs doing to get up to a working state.
>
> Sorry if this comes up a lot on the mailing list a lot, I just subscribed to
> it, been on the general/dev list for a while.

Hi, Chris.

Welcome the the fun. I have already a prototype and it has been
published in this list some days ago. Please, see the archives of this
month to get a grasp of the situation and give your feedback. When the
devs start to give their opinions, you can volunteer on a specific
part you would like to help. You can also help the discussions, if you
want.

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?