[pacman-dev] [translation] Portuguese Brazil (was: Current translation summary)
carvalho.inacio at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:50:58 EDT 2010
On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 21:10, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:08 PM, Leandro Inacio
> > <carvalho.inacio at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Portuguese Brazil, 100% translated.
> >> I guess the output (such as -Qi and -Si) is wrong, cann't test right
> >> Please see this and give me feedback about this.
> > Thanks! Looks all good to me, I tested out -Qi and -Si here and didn't
> > notice anything funny.
> I do see now that you have \t characters in some of those strings
> where the English message has none at all- that is going to present
> some problems. There should be none of those in there; spaces only for
I don't know what happened to show up this "\t" in the messages.
I looked at the files that I sent to pacman-dev and did not see anything
If you can show this problem, thank you, so I can correct this problem and
send files again.
More information about the pacman-dev