[pacman-dev] [arch-general] Package signing

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Thu May 6 05:57:42 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto
<denisfalqueto at gmail.com> wrote:

Just replying to say that I've edited the script, because now I've
really tested it :) I think it is working as should now. Suggestion of
test: export a key from your personal keyring with

$ gpg --export <keyid> > mykey.asc

And after import it with the script:

$ sudo pacman-key import mykey.asc

To trust it:

$ sudo pacman-key trust <keyid>

The script will show the fingerprint and ask gpg to enter in edit mode
for the key. You must type 'trust" and press enter. gpg will ask what
is the level of trust you want to assign the the key.

I will test more use cases (like signing a third party key and
importing it in pacman's keyring to see if gpg will compute the right
trust level).

> http://pastebin.com/YxGM1Sxq

Stay tunned...

--