[pacman-dev] [arch-general] Package signing

Denis A. Altoé Falqueto denisfalqueto at gmail.com
Fri May 7 20:27:20 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 3:17 PM, Denis A. Altoé Falqueto
<denisfalqueto at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only weak point is the source of time to the comparison. Should we
> force an ntp query? Is it possible to use just a client library to do
> that or would we need to require a local server? Should we be happy
> enough with the time on the computer?

Thinking a little more about it, the time on the computer will be
enough. We should stress the point that it is a weak point to the
user, so he MUST assure the time is right. After all, this is Arch and
each user should be responsible for his own system.

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?