[pacman-dev] PKGBUILD man page

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sun May 9 19:23:48 EDT 2010

More as a reminder to me that I need to fix this:

--begin quote--
Note
     If you are using Arch Linux and have a local copy of the Arch Build
     System (ABS) tree on your computer, or are using another
     distribution that provides a similar tree of build files, you can
     copy the provided PKGBUILD.proto file to a new package build
     directory and make customizations to suit your needs. An up to date
     prototype file can also be found in the source distribution of this
     package.
--end quote--

The protoype is provided by the pacman package and not ABS.