[pacman-dev] Disk space checking branch "complete"

Bryce Gibson bryce at gibson-consulting.com.au
Tue Nov 16 09:02:16 CET 2010

Hi Allan,
I just wanted to ask, it looks like your patches will make a sync fail if it
finds there's not enough space, is that correct?
Because I'd suggest a warning may be more appropriate, especially for use
cases like compressed filesystems.
Cheers
Bryce
ps. I noticed that space checking can be completely disabled via
pacman.conf, which may be seen as a suitable solution for people in these
types of situation.