[pacman-dev] [ Package Signing ] Your signature please

Alf Gaida info at g-com.eu
Sat Feb 19 14:38:04 EST 2011

Maybe i have should use a <ironic> tag. Nothing is secure in the end, if
anyone will do harm, he'll find a security hole. Like this:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=717240

I agree fully with Allan. For me it makes not a big difference if a package is
signed or not. It's a nice to have feature and i would be glad if someone
would implement it. But for me it has a very low priority..

The performance issues addressed by Allan are much more importent for me, but
unfortunally in the moment i'm not so in the code that i could really help.