[pacman-dev] [namcap] overhaul dependency detection

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:34:56 EST 2011

Hello all,

I have updated my personal git repo for namcap
   http://projects.archlinux.org/users/remy/namcap.git/

with changes to the dependency detection : dependency information is
now collected by the concerned rules (depends now split in sodepends
and shebangdepends, hicoloricontheme, mimeinfo), and analyzed
afterwards in a global setting.

The kdeprograms rule is not yet fixed (it should apply even if kdelibs
is an indirect dependency).

If you have time to test this branch, please tell how it is improved
or damaged by my changes. I remind you that namcap runs with Python 3
now.

Rémy.