[pacman-dev] pyalpm transaction initialize

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 02:54:30 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am just trying to figure out the pyalpm. I have no prior knowledge of
libalpm itself.(Since I don't know C). I guess I figured out the most parts
of using it, but I was wondering if someone can give me example usage of
pyalpm.transaction.init() method. Especially the part where I pass arguments
to it. What kind of arguments should I pass to that method?  (list, tuple,
kwargs,str??)

I also wonder if I should pass some arguments to pyalpm.transaction.prepare,
or I just use it as it is.

Thanks in advance

Yaşar Arabacı