[pacman-dev] Mirrorlist as Dependency

David J. Haines dhaines at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:41:22 EDT 2011

That's fair. I just thought it might be "cleaner" to get rid of it. I didn't
think of the support requirements, I will admit. :)

Dan, you can disregard the feature request that I filed (unless you've
changed your mind). As per Martti's pointing out that this wasn't the right
list, and as I couldn't figure out which one was, I just filed a report in
Flyspray.

David J. Haines
dhaines at gmail.com