[pacman-dev] Concerning patch "Changed symbols to SigLevel and other small fixes"

Kerrick Staley mail at kerrickstaley.com
Sun Jun 12 01:20:16 EDT 2011

This is the updated version of the patch that fixes all older symbols. There are several small changes that I didn't think merited seperate commits:
* I added a few comments about what certain files and functions did
* I added code to initialize the db->siglevel member, since it isn't initialized elsewhere as far as I can tell
* I changed one instance of return(0); to return 0;

I think SigLevel is more appropriate than CheckLevel because the latter doesn't make any reference to signatures and so is ambiguous: the level of checking of what?