[pacman-dev] [namcap] Released version 3.0.3

Rémy Oudompheng remyoudompheng at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 05:54:40 EDT 2011

On 2011/3/27 Eric Bélanger <snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still getting this false positive:
> PKGBUILD (wxsvg) W: Non standard variable 'fvwm_icon_width' doesn't
> start with an underscore
>
> Wasn't Dan's patch supposed to fix that?

No, Dan's patch is for variables declared in the PKGBUILD, it does not
ignore environment variables. I suggest two possible fixes:
* add a "/usr/bin/env -i" in /usr/bin/parsepkgbuild so that it ignores
your environment
* modify also the Python code to check that the name of the culprit
variable actually exists in the PKGBUILD

Maybe both.

Rémy.