[pacman-dev] checkupdates

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:46:01 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Karol Blazewicz
<karol.blazewicz at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> [karol at black test]$ ./checkupdates
> warning: database file for 'testing' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'community-testing' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'core' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'extra' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'community' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'xyne-any' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'archlinuxfr' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'archstuff' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'herecura-stable-any' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'herecura-stable' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'andrwe' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'rfad' does not exist
> warning: database file for 'heftig' does not exist

nice catch. had the same problem after I added testing repos to my
pacman.conf (4.0.0)... actually, I first thought there was something
not okay with my mirror, so I'd really like to see full paths here -
or anything that would provide a better indicator that the operation
in question is local?

cheers!
mar77i