[pacman-dev] Manual rankmirrors.

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 06:19:35 EDT 2012

On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:00:05 -0500
Dan McGee wrote:

> 1) We don't reference a filename at all in the code, we use
> "standardized" functions to access this

Are error codes handled correctly? Seems /proc/mounts should
trump /etc/mtab to me.

> 2) On your Arch machine, /etc/mtab is a symlink to /proc/self/mounts already
>
> So I'm not quite sure what your plan of action is here.

Re-action really. To update yesterday I had to manually
remove /etc/mtab. This made Checkspace fail. I've decided to just
disable CheckSpace as it's caused a different problem before.

p.s. (I also had to mount /proc rw)