[pacman-dev] Next push to master

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Dec 13 09:47:49 EST 2012

I am about to push another bunch of patches to master.  These are a bit
more in depth than my previous push but the big thing are all well
pactested.

It will merge my "merge" branch which has the following:
 - fixed conflict checking with directory symlinks
 - fixed package list resolving with "--ignore"
 - fixed conflict resolving with new directories on upgrade
 - optdeps informational output
 - then a whole bunch of small fixes

It was going to be a smaller pull, but the more important fixes all
overlapped other patches to such a degree that this was the best way
forward.

I'll push this in the next day.

Allan