[pacman-dev] pacman-4.2 plans?

Aaron DeVore aaron.devore at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 01:23:17 EDT 2013

That's embarrassing. I always use namcap, but I neglected to read the
output at the beginning of makepkg's output.

Since Pacman 4.2 is apparently set to include removal of build() only
packages, perhaps make some more visible announcements ASAP? Looking at the
AUR feed, there are updated packages going out that still have build()
references to $pkgdir.

-Aaron DeVore