[pacman-dev] Time for a 4.1.1 release?

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 22 23:45:00 EDT 2013

It looks like the bug reports for 4.1 have stopped, so I guess we should
make a maintenance release.

There are a couple of new strings to be translated and a couple of
issues reported with translations, so I will need to get those on transifex.

See: here for a list of bugs reported/fixed:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?do=index&tasks=&project=3&due=111&status[]=

The PKGBUILD proto files could have the prepare() function added just to
be more complete and fix the remaining bug is someone wants to volunteer
to do that...

Anything I have missed?  A bug not assigned to 4.1.1 that should be fixed?

Allan