[pacman-dev] Upcoming merge and creating an 4.1rc?

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 4 20:18:20 EST 2013

Hi all,

I am going to push this to master in the next day or two:
https://projects.archlinux.org/users/allan/pacman.git/log/?h=merge

After that, there is my patchset that adds the reading of key id from
signatures and the improvements to the signature handling that brings.
That will be the last large commit before we focus on getting 4.1 out
the door.

If there are any patches that have not made their way to my working
branch, you should ping them on the mailing list soon...

As the 4.1 development period has been so long and so many large changes
have landed (approaching 500 commits!), I think it would be good to cut
a testing release.  At that point we can have a string freeze and get
translations under way.

Allan