[pacman-dev] pacman 4.1 release plans

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Feb 23 22:37:17 EST 2013

Updated timetable!

Due to me being very busy over the next ten days or so, I will make the
4.1rc release on the weekend of the 9/10 of March.

At that stage there will be a bug-fix only policy, so anything else you
want in the 4.1 release better be sent to the mailing list soon!  I will
try to review everything quickly, but be prepared to make any requested
changes quickly.

Once 4.1rc is out, there will be a complete string freeze.  I will merge
all the changes available on transifex and upload the updated pot files.
 (as soon as I figure out how that all works!).

I have a small holiday planned in March, so I will look to release 4.1
over the Easter weekend.  That gives almost three weeks for the needed
translations to be done.

Allan