[pacman-dev] [translation] pacman-4.1

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Sat Mar 9 22:49:50 EST 2013

Hi translators,

I have pushed the updated translation files to Transifex for the
pacman-4.1 release.  I aim to make the release before the end of the
month, so it would be great if translations could be finished in the
next two weeks.

There are a few bugs about translations that I will outline:

FS#22575, FS#30474 [de, pt, ALL]
pacman -Qi and pacman -Si output are not well aligned in many languages.
 We will try to do something about that in the next release but it would
be good to try and align these if possible

FS#28857, FS#30740 [fi]
Do not use positional parameters (e.g. %2$d) in the "pacman scripts"
section as bash does not deal with these

FS#29405 [pt, ALL]
Do not translate pacman options like "--config".

Notes about mistranslations for specific languages:

Czech - https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/33953
Spanish - https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/33732
German - https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31475

Thanks,