[pacman-dev] Bacman patch

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Mon Sep 16 12:46:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have updated bacman with the following changes:

* added option "--pacnew" to include unmodified .pacnew BACKUP files in package
  archive when available (instead of locally modified version)

* added warning when modified BACKUP files are included

* fixed bug in fakeroot invocation (fakeroot was invoked with shifted argument
  array, so the --nocolor (and --pacnew) options were lost

* removed one unnecessary "cat <file> |"

I cloned the pacman git repo to format a patch, but pacman/contrib/bacman.sh.in
appears to be outdated (e.g. the shebang is still "#!/bin/bash", even though
the current bacman uses "#!/usr/bin/bash").

So, where is the current bacman source?

Regards,
Xyne