[pacman-dev] pacman-disowned

Jeremy Heiner scalaprotractor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:03:07 EDT 2013

Thank you, Florian. That explains the unexpectedly long 8 hour
"delay". I thought maybe since that was my first post ever to the list
that it was being held pending moderator approval (as an anti-spam
measure) or something. But it was just gmail hiding my "original
duplicate" from me, until Allan's reply arrived then showing it as
part of the thread.

But I'm still confused by the patches I sent as replies to my original
showing up as new top-level threads. It seems that gmail trashed the
in-reply-to chain when I edited the subject? That seems drastic (if
that's what's happening), and makes me wonder: how do I properly
submit multi-patch patches using gmail if I can't edit the subject
line?
Jeremy