[pacman-dev] pacman-disowned

Florian Pritz bluewind at xinu.at
Mon Sep 30 08:14:43 EDT 2013

On 30.09.2013 14:10, Jeremy Heiner wrote:
> My apologies to everyone. Consider my two patches rescinded. I'll
> figure out how to configure git to send email and then resubmit.

You can use gmail (the service), you just can't use the web interface.

git config --global sendemail.smtpserver /usr/bin/msmtp
git config --global sendemail.supresscc self
git config --global sendemail.chainreplyto false

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Msmtp#Quick_start
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Super_Quick_Git_Guide#Sending_patches

PS: Please don't top post (yes, gmail web interface doesn't make that
easy afaik)