[pacman-dev] Orphaning files in the filesystem after unsuccessful pacman -R

smiszym smiszym at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:33:03 EST 2014

In fact, the first thing I thought about when noticed a bug was that
pacman actually checks before installing - but I forgot to mention it.

Of course, there are probably lots of things not worth implementing
because pacman is by its goal simple (and I like it especially for its
simplicity). However, checking for a filesystem being read-only is
rather basic feature in a package manager.

Thanks for your fast response and for opening a bug in tracker.
Pozdrawiam,
Michał Szymański