[pacman-dev] FS#42482 - [paccache] No candidates should not be an error

Eric Schultz eric at schultzter.ca
Tue Oct 28 17:16:52 UTC 2014

Ok, I'll try to figure-out configuring git send-email given my network
constraints.

As for whether no candidates should just exit 0 I would agree. However
since paccache with it's current behaviour is out in the wild I
figured adding a flag that provides alternate behaviour would be more
prudent than changing the current behaviour (in case anyone relies on
it). I'll happily go back and change just one character in the
original version and re-submit if you all agree that's what's to be
done.

--
Headed for the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning...

  Eric Schultz (aka schultzter)

  Read more at 2FatDads