[pacman-dev] [PATCH v3] --assume-installed (was: --ignore-depends)
bluewind at xinu.at
Tue Sep 16 19:02:11 EDT 2014
- Change the option name to --assume-installed
- Add manpage
- Make the API consistent by passing around alpm_depend_t only, no char*
- returning a char* list in *_get_* would require either saving it
(bad) or creating it on request which would require the user to
free it (bad because different from all other *_get_* functions.
- This means exporting alpm_dep_free and alpm_splitdep
- *_set_* now aborts on errors
- splitdep moved to pacman.c due to API change
- Now works for -R
- Testcase for -R and for -S --assume-installed with just a package name
Thanks to Andrew and Jason.
This changeset is available at <https://git.server-speed.net/users/flo/pacman/log/?h=working-assume-installed-v2>.
More information about the pacman-dev