[pacman-dev] Display messages from install scripts after all packages have been installed

Jashandeep Sohi jashandeep.s.sohi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 06:04:40 UTC 2015

Yes, I'm aware I could scroll back, look at the log or pipe the output
to a temp file for later analysis, but this feels like a unnecessary
extra step to perform after each update considering these messages are
rare and I'd expect nothing out-of-the-ordinary most of the time.

But if this has been asked before, there is little point in rehashing
old arguments. Could you point me towards the discussion so I can
understand why it was rejected?

Thanks,
Jashandeep