[pacman-dev] Missing Option

Simon Linden xhi2018 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 15 16:22:14 UTC 2015

Hello,

in the ArchWiki [ https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman#Configuration
] I found the funny and cheerful option "ILoveCandy" in pacman.conf. As far
as I can see - this option is not mentioned in "man 5 pacman.conf". May be
I'm using not the most recent version of pacman and the the man page is
already updated:

pacman --version   --> Pacman v4.2.0 - libalpm v9.0.0"

If not - can somebody update "man 5 pacman.conf" - or would it be better to
fill a bug?
"...
 *VerbosePkgLists*::
    Displays name, version and size of target packages formatted
    as a table for upgrade, sync and remove operations.

 + *ILoveCandy*::
 +   A cheerful option. Makes boring hash-symbols look like famous pacman
eating
 +   dots.

Repository Sections