[pacman-dev] Open up a place for BUILDENV extensions

Que Quotion quequotion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:54:05 UTC 2016

 >You don't see the problem? I suppose you might not because your mail
client is completely shit and you've again dropped the thread.

You're just going to have to believe me that I really am trying to get
this right. And no, I didn't see the problem; looked over it and over
it. Somehow just could not process that an "r" was missing there...

Is the "declare" line unnecessary? I know the scripts themselves will
create the bash variable "extra_buildopts" but I put in this line
mirroring tidy.sh--is it unnecessary there too?

 >Repeatedly using the excuse "but that's what tidy.sh does" isn't
endearing, nor convincing me that you care about your work.
I only mean to point out that you are asking me to propose code that
would be of a higher standard than what is in the repository. I get it,
that's a good thing, but don't act like these problems were entirely my
creation--I've imitated the work of the pacman devs in an earnest
attempt to have this code integrated.