[pacman-dev] makepkg: verify git sources

Eli Schwartz eschwartz93 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:44:54 UTC 2016

After discussion on IRC, I have implemented checking for git source
signatures via URI queries[1] so this is finally done. Test the changes
at https://github.com/eli-schwartz/pacman/tree/makepkg-git-verification
(or just look at it to see what on earth was going through my mind
throughout).

In the morning or something, I will try to clean it up a bit, then
squash it and post a patch here.

Side note: dealing with the tab formatting got a lot easier and saved me
a lot of frustration when I wrote a .editorconfig and installed the
associated vim plugin. I think I now love that project!

--
Eli Schwartz

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3.4