[pacman-dev] 回复: [Pacman v5.0.0] alias: -g: invalid option

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:16:58 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:04 PM, 秦凡东 <mail at arondight.me> wrote:
> HI
>
> I always use zsh and this ocurred in zsh... And for same setting (both profile and shell), pacman 4.X is work well, but 5.0 will show alias error, I don't kown why...
>
> _(:з」∠)_
>

>From what you describe this problem, it seems you haven't properly
split up your shell's different configurations without having one leak
into any other, and not source .zshrc in .bashrc or such things, which
are clearly the wrong thing to do. Your shell knows very well what to
source on its own.

For the sake of being able to get rid of the errors, instead you could
try wrapping your use of alias -g in your config with [[ -n
"$BASH_VERSION" ]] && alias ... or if [[ ...as previously... ]]; then
alias...; fi

cheers!
mar77i