[pacman-dev] Full pacman-5.0 freeze

Mihai Cristescu mihai.cristescu at archlinux.info
Sun Jan 17 16:43:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have worked on translation of Romanian strings in Transifex.
I have built the latest sources of pacman, but many of the strings
still appear in English, although the strings are 100% translated.
Maybe I did something wrong during config, build, install steps.

Could you please tell me the exact steps to install pacman in separate
folder
without changing system pacman, but to be able to test the new pacman
build from sources with the latest translated strings.

I need to check the strings before making Transifex last minor adjustments.

Thanks.
Mihai

Pe 17.01.2016 11:30, Allan McRae a scris: